Friday, January 7, 2011

7: Clouds


"Clouds may come, but clouds must go and they all have a silver lining.
For behind each cloud you know, the sun, or moon, is shining."
-Anonymous


It's been raining a lot lately ever since the start of the new year. It was kind of depressing because aside from the cold wind and gloomy atmosphere, I missed the sun and the clear sky. Moreover, I wasn't happy taking pictures in between rain fall to keep this blog going. And so, it was my great delight for waking up this morning to the sounds of chirping birds and of the warm light that filled my room. I looked out from the window closest to my bed and smiled as I gazed at the clear sky and basked on the warm sunlight. It was a good day for a photo shoot. Without further ado, I got out of bed and went out of the house carrying my mascot and a camera with me. I got the dogs out too and enjoyed several minutes of being out in the sun light. with them 

Taking pictures, playing with my dogs, looking up at the sky, and basking in the warm sun light. It was a lovely morning. Too bad though, it lasted for just a few hours since rain clouds came again and everything became gloomy once more. However, I was still in a good mood and I didn't let the rain dampen my spirits anymore because I knew that behind those rain clouds was the sun shining down on me. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment