Thursday, January 27, 2011

27: Reading


I find reading an aphrodisiac and orgasmic 
leading me to climatic heights. 
It's an obsession. 
- KatEstraDalena


Finally! Something coming from me! Haha'' I dont really know how or why I came up with this thought but it's true. 
It came to me last year, actually, one of those days again after reading lots of books and manga. I know that the words I used here are kind of lewd and I don't really have a good excuse for it except the fact that at that time, most of the books and manga I have read were about romance and yaoi manga. Haha''

Reading has always been a passion (an obsession of mine). I always find happiness in it. I have to thank my mother (and some of my teachers before) for this passion because without it I wouldnt be the person I am today.


This is also a shoutout to all those who share the same passion as I do.
Do you have any good books to recommend?
Or anything to share at all about your passion for reading?
Hook me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment