Sunday, January 23, 2011

23: Kitten


She clawed her way into my heart and wouldn't let go.
-Missy Altijd


It was my midterms yesterday and because I was out the whole day on friday, I wasnt really able to study. Haha''
And so, during lunch break, I crammed for my next midterm exam that day. At first, I was studying so well. I got distracted by classmates but I was able to still go back to studying. However, this little fur ball here was a temptation. 
It totally got me distracted. I wasn't able to go back to studying while it was right in front of me. 
Belle, a classmate of mine who's also a fan of felines, played with her while I took pictures. 
This little one was playful and a bit mischievous. She liked being petted, her tail told us so.
She was purring all the while we showered her with love and attention.
Truly, this little one clawed her way into our hearts and wouldn't let go. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment