Wednesday, January 19, 2011

19: It Was Nothing That You Said

It was nothing that you said.
It was everything you didn't say.
And all the tears I've shed, won't wash the pain away.
-Julia Fordham // It was nothing that you said



I woke up to a rainy day and the first thing that came to mind was to listen to Julia Fordham's album entitled "Girlfriend". I don't really know what came to me but I guess for me her songs were as soothing as the cold wind and the falling rain that day. The text from the photo are from the lines of Julia Fordham's song, "It was nothing that you said". This song is one of the songs in that album that really has the most impact to me. The reason however is something I cannot share for now but I am sure that all of you can somehow relate to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment