Thursday, March 29, 2012

70: Just Keep Swimming

"Just Keep Swimming"
- Dory / Finding Nemo

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Photo taken last year during mother's day. It was our first time using the underwater feature of the camera we just bought. It was hard keeping our breaths and staying underwater  (I kept floating back up) but it was a fun experience. And I learned something that day, as my aunt would put it, "moral lesson in taking underwater pictures: KEEP SMILING! WITH OR WITHOUT OXYGEN." Haha''

I quoted Dory here, a character from Finding Nemo, because it just fits the photos, because I totally like that movie and watched it a gazillion times and because she's such a lovable character. Kidding aside, I quoted her  line "Just Keep Swimming" for this post as a reminder to each and everyone of us that even if things don't work out the way we want it to be or planned it to be, we just have to pick ourselves up and keep on moving. Don't give up and keep on fighting! c:

JUST KEEP SWIMMING! ><     c//o >    

No comments:

Post a Comment