Thursday, March 22, 2012

67: Gorge Yourself On Beauty



"George yourself on beauty. Seek out beauty in life, not for the simulation, 
but for the sheer pleasure of the experience."
~Anonymous

You can see the photo in its original size here: CLICK ME!
or you can click on the photo above.

Finally! After almost a year of being inactive, I am back! Really sorry for the long hiatus. I got caught up with traveling, school, and getting sick a lot (I'm still actually sick right now but that's another story and I'll tell you about it another time). Will be picking up where I left off and update this blog from now on.

This photo was taken last year, a summer trip with my sisters to Pakil, Laguna, Philippines. We climbed** Mt. Pingas (a mountain that belongs to the series of mountains that comprise the Sierra Madre Mountains) and watched the sun set in the horizon. Truly a breathtaking place. That's Laguna de Bay at the center of the photo while the photos on either side are of Pakil.

**Actually, my twin sister and I had it easy as compared to my older sister (who climbed the mountain with a cousin earlier in the morning as well), we didn't climb from all way down the bottom of the mountain. Relatives lived somewhere near the top of the mountain and they brought us there by car. From their house, we then had to walk a bit and then climb these multitude of steps towards the top of the mountain.

2 comments:

  1. Good for you girls, next time take me with you, please, pretty pretty please.

    ReplyDelete