Saturday, March 5, 2011

53: Sunset



No text. Nothing really came to mind. :c
This post is for Dr. Munalim. One of the best teachers I had in college.
I will surely miss seeing him around in school. And hearing him call out
"Langga" to me and to the rest of the students who were under him
in history class.

I chose this picture (among the shots I have taken) because his life has finally reached its final sunset. Although I wasn't able to attend his funeral today, I have already said my last goodbye at his wake.

Moreover, there's still a little mystery to his death. The authorities have claimed that it was suicide but I beg to differ. Nevertheless, I won't argue anymore since I can't really do anything about it. But I would emphasize this: Sir Munalim brought the real reason and how he really died to the grave.

To my classmates and to those who were lucky to be with him in history class. Please continue to pray for sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment